Power Meter for Single & Three Phase Systems Wattmeters
Power Analysis & Measuring Products
Power measuring wattmeters are a necessity with today’s energy saving awareness. Using the PA110 several electrical measurements can be taken during testing – from just one set of connections. These instruments are important when accurate watts measurement is required for appliance testing, certification and traceability. In addition to power measurement (real power), reactive power (VAr), apparent power (VA), voltage Vrms, current Arms and power factor can be viewed with ease. The PA110 watt meter simply connects between the ac supply and the load, various current transformer and shunt options allow measurement with any size of current. Typical watt meter applications include appliances like lamps, microwave ovens, electric stoves, heating, air conditioning, TVs, monitors, computers, electronic lighting and motor controllers. Lexcom portable wattmeter are equipped with safety terminals (4mm/banana) along with optional “breakout” boxes and clamp probes for fast and safe measurement.
Handheld PA110 Single Phase / PA120 Three Phase Portable Wattmeters
Rugged Portable Electrical Watt meter
PA110 and PA120 Features
- DC or AC true rms
- Ranges 0.5V to 600V, 10mA-2A and 2A-10A
- Watt range 0.2W to 6kW (can be expanded)
- DC to 1kHz (ideal for 50/60 Hz systems)
- Accurate at low power factor
- Basic accuracy Volts 0.5%, Amps 0.7%, Watts 1.5%
- Networks: balanced single-phase (PA 110) or three-phase (PA 120)
- Voltage (V), current (A), active (W), reactive (VAr), apparent (VA) powers and power factor (PF)measurements
- Starting inrush current 5A-65A (peak)
- Digital transmissions protected by infrared communication interface
- Ac or battery powered
- Numerous functions: current range switching, HOLD, filtering, starting current, etc.
- Excellent readability: 3 measurements displayed simultaneously with a digit height of 14 mm
The PA120 is designed for use in colleges, universities, installation and industrial maintenance departments. It measures active and reactive power on single phase and three phase 3-wire balanced power systems. Even though the PA watt meters measure many ac parameters, they are simple to operate. In addition to the main ac measurements, it has INRUSH functions for loads which draw large current at switch on and an averaging function, extremely useful with unstable measurement conditions.
It is has a clear 14mm high, 999-count display capacity (4 digits) on three lines, with simultaneous display of three values:
voltage, current and active power or reactive and apparent power.
A special feature of the PA110/120 watt meters, is the RS232/USB interface based on infrared isolation. The link is established using a magnetized optical head positioned on the front panel of the unit ensuring true electrical isolation of its interfaces.
“Wattcom” data processing software is available as an option for data transfer, display of the quantities and screen printouts.
- Watt resolution: 0.1W – 1W depending range
- Volt resolution: 0.1V 1Mohm input
- Amps resolution: 1mA to 10mA depending range
- Temperature range: 0-50°C
- Battery: 6 x 1.5V batteries 40 hours
- AC power: 120V/230Vac powered
- Size: 60 x 108 x 211mm
- Weight: 0.835kg
- IEC61010 safety: 600V, Cat III, pollution level 1
- Warranty 1 year
- PA110 DC/AC single phase balanced watt meter
- PA120 DC/AC three phase balanced watt meter
Includes: 2 voltage cable (red & black), 2 x 20A current cables, 2 test probes (red & black), 6 batteries, certificate of conformity, user manual and 1 year warranty
- AC11 breakout box, specify USA, Euro or UK (allows safe-easy measurement between ac supply and load)
- HX0012 Multi ratio current transformer 10-15-30A
- HX0013 Data acquisition & processing software inc CD and RS232 optical cable
- HX0021 120V or 230Vac Power Supply