Lexcom Consultants QR Code Generator Toolkit for LabVIEW™
- Generate and access raw QR code data directly from LabVIEW
- Generate corresponding image data and/or image files (in PNG/EPS formats)
- Full QR code specification supported (set error correction level, QR version, and more)
- All four QR code data modes supported (numeric, alphanumeric, binary, kanji)
- Complete native LabVIEW implementation (developed using native LabVIEW functions only)
The QR Code Generator Toolkit offers automation of QR code data and/or PNG/EPS image file creation from LabVIEW code. It supports the full QR code specification without limitation on size, QR mode, or error correction level, in a fully decoupled fashion. You can use the toolkit to generate QR code data only, with custom image data/image files generated independently, later, and/or elsewhere from existing QR data, or not at all. This allows for modular use as well as better deployment options for real-time targets.
The toolkit is platform-independent and does not rely on any other toolkit, library, pre-compiled component, online algorithm, or any other external dependency. It is a standalone, native LabVIEW implementation of the full QR specification for all four QR modes: numeric, alphanumeric, binary, and kanji.
The distribution of applications built with a licensed copy of the Lexcom Consultants QR Code Generator Toolkit is free and unlimited. There is no additional run-time licence or cost.